dimecres, 7 de juny del 2017

SUMMER 2017

SUMMER'17

The truth is that I still do not know very well that I will make this time, but I already have some things planned.
On the night of June 17th I will celebrate my birthday with my friends on the beach, although my birthday is on June 24th. On the day of my birthday I will also spend it on the beach with my family, and at 12 pm on the 23rd we will go to see the verbena of Sant Joan.
On July 1 I'm going to Barcelona to buy clothes for sale.
On July 9 we will celebrate my cousin's birthday.
On July 11 I will go to some colonies with friends to Germany for a week, and during that week we will meet many more people from all over Europe.
I will also go one week in August to my grandmother's house in Barcelona.
And the rest of the summer I will rest, kayak, stay with friends ...
I have a feeling it's going to be a good summer.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada