dimecres, 7 de juny del 2017

EXPERIENCES

INDIA

EXPERIENCES

Throughout my short life I have had many experiences, but undoubtedly the one that has marked me the most, that I will never forget and that I repeat a thousand times is to travel to India.
The opportunity to know a new culture, a new gastronomy, new customs, new smells, new animals, new landscapes, new transport and the very different character of the people there is absolutely magnificent.
It's like discovering a whole new world, where people do not move because of interest, they give you everything without having anything at all.

I think everyone, before dying should travel to India or some country of the same character, because they really learn and enjoy a lot.

Resultado de imagen de niños kerala


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada