diumenge, 19 de març del 2017

INTERVIEW GIRONA

INTERVIEW


Lorena: -What do you think about Girona?
Tourist: -Oh, it's a very nice city! It has a lot of charm!
Lorena: -Have you ever been here before?
Tourist: -No, it's the first time I come.
Lorena: -How long have you been in this city?
Tourist: -The truth is that I arrived yesterday, so I do not know if I can answer many questions, hahahaha
Lorena: -Don't worry, we can do it hahahaha
Tourist: -Okey, let's do it!
Lorena: -Okey, come on! Is Girona similar to your city?
Tourist: -No, it does not look like Oslo at all.
Lorena: -Wow, Oslo! Very pretty!
Tourist: -Yes! Have you ever been to Oslo?
Lorena: -Oh no hahaha, I've seen pictures hahaha.
Tourist: -hahaha
Lorena: -What's your favorite spot in Girona?
Tourist: -I have not seen much, but the cathedral has seemed impressive, so for now the cathedral I think.
Lorena: -Did you go to "El Barri Vell"? What do you think about it?
Tourist: Yes, I have loved it!
Lorena: -Do you think it's a clean city?
Tourist: -Yes, the truth is that it is very clean.
Lorena: -Do you feel comfortable here in Girona? Why?
Tourist: - Yes because the people are very friendly and it is a very quiet city, like a village.
Lorena: -What do you think is the best season to visit Girona?
Tourist: -I would say that in spring, in spring I'm sure the city is very pretty.
Lorena: -Are you tired of all these questions?
Tourist: -No, I think you look very nice girls hahahaha
Berta & Lorena: -ooooh, thank you hahaha, you're very kind
Tourist: -hahaha
Lorena: -Okey, we've finished with the questions. Thank you very much for your time, delighted to meet you !!!
Tourist: -Oh, equally !!!
Berta: -Enjoy your trip!
Tourist: -Thank you!
Berta & Lorena: -Good bye!
Tourist: -Bye !!!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada