dissabte, 26 de novembre del 2016

MY HERO


SHAWN MENDES




Resultado de imagen de shawn mendes tumblr         Resultado de imagen de shawn mendes tumblr        Resultado de imagen de shawn mendes tumblr



I think no one needs to have an idol or a hero because each person is unique and does not need to look at someone's actions to carry out theirs, but anyway, if I had to choose someone to copy that would be Shawn Mendes.
I would choose him because I really admire his way of being and his way of fighting for what he likes to do, which is music.
I like that he is not the typical guy with stupid reputation and believed, because everything he has achieved with his effort and passion for music and yet says that everything is thanks to his parents and without them none of that would be possible.
I think everything that is very good person and that is very mature considering that he is only 19 years old and I also think that if we all do things with the same passion and dedication that he puts to the music we would get many more things from the what we propose every day.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada